The FP50 is a premium closed cockpit sports cruiser and a magnificent flagship for the Focus Motor Yachts fleet. Hand built and highly customisable, with peerless comfort and class-leading space, it is a place where a million perfectly resolved details bring you a more rewarding life on the water.
With its elegant fusion of curve and angle, the FP50 is an impeccable flag bearer for the Focus Power fleet. Sleek and dynamic, it combines its elevated styling with a rigorously proven offshore hull, an extended cruising range and class-leading flexibility of application.
COCKPITThe main deck’s ‘inside-outside’ flexibility is second to none. In addition to a vast overhead sunroof, the Power 50 uses a fully retractable glass bulkhead to divide internal saloon and external cockpit, enabling the perfect balance between salty sea air and climate-controlled luxury.
The lower deck is fitted out in satin maple wood with elegant walnut detailing. Fresh, restful and modern, it features a large forward master suite, a full-beam mid-cabin and a central saloon with the added flexibility of a large dinette or an extra guest room.
- While the FP50 has the style to grace the world’s most illustrious cruising grounds, its dynamic strengths are equally clear. With a potent offshore hull and twin Cummins QSC 8.3-600 engines, it combines 32-knot performance with all the cruising autonomy you need for extended passages at sea.
- With its retractable glass sunroof and sliding aft doors, the deck saloon marries the climate-controlled luxury of a waterfront penthouse with the elemental pleasures of open-air recreation.
- With sunbeds fore and aft, plus a host of dining and lounging options, its versatility is second to none.
- The lower deck makes extended cruises a pleasure. In addition to two vast ensuite staterooms with king-size beds and a full-beam saloon with optional third cabin, the exquisite fit-out is supplemented with panoramic windows for stunning sea views and a brighter, fresher cruise.
- With its multiple entertaining zones, configurable layout and inside-outside versatility, the FP50 is ideal for large parties and exclusive yacht charter. But with its lavishly appointed Master Cabin, it is also the perfect private retreat for cruising couples in search of luxury without compromise.
- Overall length: 14,63 m
- Hull length: 13,88 m
- Beam: 4,30 m
- Dry weight: 18,0 t
- Fuel capacity: 1800 l
- Fresh water capacity: 400 l
- Maximum speed: 32 kt
- Passengers: 10
- Cabins: 2/3 + saloon
- Berths: 4 + 1 or 6 + 1
- Design: Tony Castro
- Declaration of Conformity: CE
- Design Category: B
- IMCI certification
- 2 x Cummins QSC 8,3-600 with ZEUS 3800