The Focus Power 36 is a stylish, high-performance motor yacht, built to cater for the mixed recreation of the modern powerboater. Designed by acclaimed naval architect, Tony Castro, it features a range of living and entertaining zones for the ultimate combination of feel-good summer sport and practical long-distance cruising.
New Focus Power 36 GTX Edition
With its jet-black hull and topsides, contrasting with teak decks and custom steelwork, the new FP36 GTX is unquestionably a beautiful boat and the fit-out is also first-class. Both the lower deck spaces and the cockpit seating are lined with Italian leather and all the equipment is sourced from the world’s most exclusive brands. Read more...
With its raked hull windows, swept screen and colour-matched hardtop, the FP36 delivers an unforgettable on-water profile. Hand built and highly customisable, its potency of form is mirrored by a reinforced deep-V hull for best-in-class seakeeping and industry-defining 50-knot performance.
The versatile cockpit is keenly optimised for open-air recreation. In addition to a forward sunbed and secure walkaround side decks, it features a port galley, a six-person dining station, a two-metre sun lounger, an aft ‘Beach’ and a large canvas sunroof for socialising under the sun.
The interior layout is ideal for weekends away, extended cruises or even commercial charter. While the private double cabins are split by a spacious central lounge, the use of expansive glazing panels and highly bespoke finishes lends the entire living space a bright ‘waterfront apartment’ feel.
Do you want to customize your superyacht?
- With twin 270hp Mercury diesel and a 550-litre fuel tank, the FP36 delivers a 300-mile cruising range as standard. But you can also configure it with twin 370hp sterndrives and an extra fuel tank for class-leading 50-knot performance and even greater passage-making potential.
- With dual galleys, multiple lounging zones and flexible shelter, the FP36 is the perfect multi-sport companion. Silicone-based leathers provide all the wipe-down simplicity you could want and best-in-class engine insulation brings impressive new levels of cruising refinement.
- The living spaces on the FP36 are intelligently conceived and impeccably executed. The furniture is built from finest oak, the bulkheads are lined with authentic Majilite leathers and the vast hull windows are tailor-made by Italian architectural glass specialist, Veneto Vetro.
- The FP36 is a masterful blend of space, power and refinement. In addition to sleeping for up to seven, it delivers multiple socialising zones, upper and lower galleys, premium style and eye-opening performance.
- Overall length: 11,00 m
- Hull length: 10,67 m
- Beam: 3,49 m
- Dry weight: 6,4 t
- Fuel capacity: 550 l
- Fresh water capacity: 140 l
- Maximum speed: 50 kt
- Fuel consumption: 40 l per hour
- Passengers: 10
- Cabins: 2 + saloon
- Number of berths: 4 + 1 in saloon + 2 in cockpit
- Design: Tony Castro
- Declaration of Conformity: CE
- Design Category: B
- IMCI certification
- 2 x Volvo Penta D4–270 EVC / DP-I
- 2 x Volvo Penta D4–320 DP-I
- 2 x Mercury Diesel 3.0 TDI 270S
- 2 x Mercury Diesel 4.2 TDI 370S DTS