The radical new Forza 37 delivers the style of a superyacht, the practicality of a weekender and the performance of a racing thoroughbred. Whether used as a party platform, a 50-knot day boat or a luxury express cruiser, this powerful and provocative new motor yacht is one of the world’s most exciting solutions.
Do you want to customize your superyacht?
- The Forza’s hull is reinforced with a secondary lamination process, which adds extra rigidity to the internal structure. In tandem with acute hull angles and a 740hp transom, that enables the Forza to reach speeds in excess of 50 knots with outstanding control and ride comfort.
- The custom-coloured hardtop with retractable glass panel and extendable canvas cover enables you to manage the sun to suit your guests. You can further maximise the Forza’s potential as a party platform with a 400kg hydraulic swim platform and a pair of fold-out hydraulic bulwarks.
- The large double berth, fully equipped galley and enclosed heads and shower compartment are as useful for day boating as they are for weekending. They provide all the hot food, cold drinks, shade, storage and shelter you need for long, uninterrupted days on the water.
- While its power, design flair and expandable upper deck show that the Forza 37 is keenly optimised for high-octane sport and open-air recreation, it retains the capacity to accommodate an overnighting couple in truly sumptuous style.
- Overall length: 11,40 m
- Beam: 3,60 m
- Fuel capacity: 600 l
- Fresh water capacity: 350 l
- Maximum speed: 50 kt
- Fuel consumption: 40 l per hour
- Passengers: 10
- Cabin: 1
- Number of berths: 2
- Declaration of Conformity: CE
- Design Category: B
- IMCI certification
- 2 x Mercury Diesel 3.0 TDI 270S, Bravo III X
- 2 x Mercury Diesel 4.2 TDI 370S DTS, Bravo III XR
- 2 x Volvo Penta D4–270 DP-I
- 2 x Volvo Penta D4–320 DP-I
- 2 x Volvo Penta D6-440/DPI