The Focus Power 44 is one of the world’s most versatile sports cruisers. With its combination of performance, refinement and layout flexibility, it is as attractive to cruising couples as it is to large families - and as comfortable for guests as it is for owners.
The FP44 is engineered to deliver the ultimate in recreational flexibility. With its proven hull, its configurable lower deck, its vast cockpit and its retractable hardtop, it is a party hub, a watersports platform and a highly capable long-distance cruiser, all in one.
The large open cockpit features a retractable hardtop for the ultimate in flexible socialising. In addition to a six-man dining station, a fully equipped galley and a best-in-class sunbed, it also provides unrestricted fore-and-aft movement and easy access to the expansive foredeck lounger.
Finished in muted oaks, with long hull windows and large skylights, the FP44 comes with either two ensuite staterooms or with three cabins and one or two bathrooms. It also delivers full standing headroom throughout, alongside cruise-ready storage and a luxurious full-beam central saloon.
Do you want to customize your superyacht?
- Designed by award-winning naval architect, Tony Castro, the FP44’s deep-V hull brings outstanding control and ride quality during exposed sea passages.
- With 1,000-litre fuel tanks and twin Volvo Penta D6 sterndrives, it also delivers 36-knot performance and a cruising range in excess of 300 Nm.
- The cockpit accounts for more than 50% of the FP44’s overall length. It is sheltered by a retractable hardtop with an oversized sliding glass sunroof, so you can enjoy the shelter and refinement of an all-weather coupe or the natural light and salty air of a Med-style open day boat.
- The Power 44 can be configured in whatever way suits your lifestyle. Finished in muted oaks and well lit by long hull windows and overhead skylights, it can be configured with two ensuite staterooms or with three cabins and either one or two bathrooms.
- The FP44’s large saloon, private cabins and leisure-friendly cockpit are clearly ideal for luxury yacht charter. But with a semi-custom build process and a range of lower deck configurations, this is a motor yacht that caters equally well for the bespoke lifestyle choices of private ownership.
- Overall length: 13,60 m
- Hull length: 12,4 m
- Beam: 3,90 m
- Dry weight: 9,5 t
- Fuel capacity: 1,000 l
- Fresh water capacity: 330 l
- Maximum speed: 32 kt
- Cruising range: 300 Nm +
- Passengers: 10
- Cabins: 2/3 + saloon
- Berths: 4 + 1 in saloon + 2 in cockpit
- Design: Tony Castro
- Declaration of Conformity: CE
- Design Category: B
- IMCI certification
- 2 x Mercury Dual TDI 4,2-370s DTS Bravo III XR
- 2 x Volvo Penta D6–380 DPI electric steering
- 2 x Volvo Penta D6–400 EVC / DP-H