The Focus Power 33 is a compact cruiser with extraordinary ability. Designed by award-winning naval architect, Tony Castro, it combines a spacious cockpit with comfortable four-berth accommodation, highly efficient cruising characteristics and plenty of customisation potential.
The FP33’s hull is designed to deliver the optimal blend of seakeeping prowess and internal living space. To maximise recreational versatility, it uses a generous beam, an extendable aft platform, a large forward sunlounger and a low-profile hardtop with a fully retractable canvas.
No motor yacht in her class offers a more rewarding cockpit. It features a luxurious six-person dinette that converts into a vast open-air sunbed. That sits between a two-man helm and an extended swim platform, opposite a properly appointed galley with extra corner seat.
Lit by large overhead skylights and fitted out with modern matt oak furniture, the lower deck provides two private double cabins and a bright central saloon. With its intelligently split two-part galley and dual-access starboard bathroom, it is well equipped for couples, friends and families.
Do you want to customize your superyacht?
- The FP33 is available with petrol or diesel sterndrives, joystick control and even outboard propulsion. Whether you need speed, space, maneuverability or a frugal long-distance cruise, that enables you to adapt this spacious four-berth motor yacht to perfectly match your lifestyle.
- With its 3.47m beam, the eight-person cockpit is large enough for a generous dining station, a convertible sunbed, a fully equipped galley and a dual helm station. It also enables the inclusion of a pair of single-level side decks to provide safe and reliable access to the bow.
- With two spacious doubles, a full-beam central saloon, a four-person sofa and a two-part galley, the FP33 delivers cruising potential way out of proportion to its size. An enclosed, dual-access bathroom with full standing headroom brings additional flexibility and convenience.
- Overall length: 9,90m
- Hull length: 9,66m
- Beam: 3,47m
- Dry weight: 4,5 t
- Fuel capacity: 500 l
- Fresh water capacity: 140 l
- Maximum speed: 35 kt
- Fuel consumption: 30 l/h
- Passengers: 8
- Cabins: 2 + 1
- Number of berths: 4 + 1
- Design: Tony Castro
- Declaration of Conformity: CE
- Design Category: B
- IMCI certification
- 2 x Volvo Penta 5,7 GiE-300 DP-S
- 2 x Volvo Penta D3-220 EVC/DP-S
- 2 x Mercury Diesel 3.0 TDI 260S DTS, Bravo III X