The Focus Power 33 is a compact cruiser with extraordinary ability. Designed by award-winning naval architect, Tony Castro, it combines a spacious cockpit with comfortable four-berth accommodation, highly efficient cruising characteristics and plenty of customisation potential.
Do you want to customize your superyacht?
- The FP33 is available with petrol or diesel sterndrives, joystick control and even outboard propulsion. Whether you need speed, space, maneuverability or a frugal long-distance cruise, that enables you to adapt this spacious four-berth motor yacht to perfectly match your lifestyle.
- With its 3.47m beam, the eight-person cockpit is large enough for a generous dining station, a convertible sunbed, a fully equipped galley and a dual helm station. It also enables the inclusion of a pair of single-level side decks to provide safe and reliable access to the bow.
- With two spacious doubles, a full-beam central saloon, a four-person sofa and a two-part galley, the FP33 delivers cruising potential way out of proportion to its size. An enclosed, dual-access bathroom with full standing headroom brings additional flexibility and convenience.
- Overall length: 9,90m
- Hull length: 9,66m
- Beam: 3,47m
- Dry weight: 4,5 t
- Fuel capacity: 500 l
- Fresh water capacity: 140 l
- Maximum speed: 35 kt
- Fuel consumption: 30 l/h
- Passengers: 8
- Cabins: 2 + 1
- Number of berths: 4 + 1
- Design: Tony Castro
- Declaration of Conformity: CE
- Design Category: B
- IMCI certification
- 2 x Volvo Penta 5,7 GiE-300 DP-S
- 2 x Volvo Penta D3-220 EVC/DP-S
- 2 x Mercury Diesel 3.0 TDI 260S DTS, Bravo III X